All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
- Author BiographyKwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/1999
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleInternational Review of Cell and Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number190
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorKwang W. Jeon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.