All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities provides an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, and syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
- Author BiographyVanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA Dr. Deborah Fidler is a Professor in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at Colorado State University. Her research expertise is in the area of early development in individuals with neurogenetic syndromes, with a particular focus on the behavioral phenotype in Down syndrome and its implications for intervention and educational practice.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorDeborah J. Fidler,Robert M. Hodapp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.