All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Society and the Middle East brings together a distinguished cast of theorists and Middle East experts to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's history and how its own traditions have mixed, often uncomfortably, with the political structures imposed by the expansion of Western international society.
- Author BiographyBARRY BUZAN is Professor of International Relations at the LSE, UK, a Fellow of the British Academy, and Honorary Professor at Copenhagen and Jilin Universities. Recent publications include Regions and Powers: The Structure of International Security (2003, with Ole Waever); and From International to World Society? English School Theory and the Social Structure of Globalisation (2004). ANA GONZALEZ-PELAEZ is an independent writer and advisor on international affairs, trade and development. She has served as a consultant in the Middle East and worked in broadcast news media. Publications include Human Rights and World Trade (2005).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight533 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAna Gonzalez-Pelaez,Barry Buzan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.