All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Sports Press Survey 2011 is a comparative study on the quality of sports reporting in print media. The editors, Thomas Horky and Jorg-Uwe Nieland, present an analysis of data from 22 countries and add more specific research in 14 selected country studies. The world's largest study of its kind helps to identify similarities and differences in sports reporting. The results are placed in the context of the print media crisis, and conclusions are drawn to deal with the new challenges for sports journalism.
- Author BiographyThomas Horky, Dr., is Professor for Sports Journalism at the MHMK (Macromedia University for Media and Communication) in Hamburg. He was research assistant at the Department of Sports science at the University of Hamburg and the Hamburg Institute of Sports Journalism as well as a lecturer at the Institute of Sports Journal-ism at the German Sports University in Cologne. His main research projects are quality of journalism, mediasport and staging and sports journalism and entertain-ment. He wrote several international contributions concerning sports and media, some books and is editor of Sport & Communication.
- PublisherBooks on Demand
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks on Demand
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJorg-Uwe Nieland,Thomas Horky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.