All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING POOL AND SPA CODE (ISPSC) is the first comprehensive swimming pool code that coordinates with the provisions of the International Codes to meet the requirements of the Virginia Graeme Baker Act for upgrading pool safety. Developed with the support of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP), the codebook encompasses the design, installation and inspection of aquatic facilities, based on the current ANSI (APSP) standards, techlogy, and code provisions. Coverage includes public swimming pools, public spas, permanently installed residential spas, above-ground/on-ground residential swimming pools, residential in-ground swimming pools, portable spas, aquatic recreational facilities, barriers for all residential pools and spas, and water quality and suction entrapment avoidance for these facilities. Fall protection guards for springboards that are greater than 5 feet (1.5 meters) above a pool deck are w required. The guards will significantly reduce injuries from falls from high springboards.
- PublisherInternational Code Council
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Code Council
- Weight318 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.