All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to preparing your international US tax return while living overseas to include instructions questionnaire and forms. This is the only book you will need to complete your 1040 to include the foreign earned income exclusion.
- Author BiographyI lived in Europe for over 10 years while also serving as a Captain in the US Army Reserve and running several H&R Block tax offices. After the fall of the Berlin Wall moved to Seattle where I presently run 3 offices. I am also an Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and E.A. (enrolled agent). This is my third book- the first book was How to open, organize and operate a successful business in the state of Washington. My second book The Old Navy was about the American sailing navy 1776-1886.
- Author(s)Christopher B Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.