All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Trade provides a thorough understanding of the issues involved in developing and managing overseas trade. Originally aimed at those studying for professional qualifications and practitioners involved in export and international trade, combining 'textbook' information and accessible guidelines for best practice, this important handbook has w been fully updated with new material on EU and US law and on major target markets such as China. Opening with a description of the structure of the global ecomy and the dynamics governing world trade, this third edition covers a multitude of topics including: international marketing, legal issues, customs control, risk management and export finance.
- Author BiographyJonathan Reuvid is an economist and was formerly engaged in investment banking, general management of a Fortune 500 multinational and business development in China. He is consultant editor and author of a number of titles published by Kogan Page, including Business Insights: China, Managing Business Risk and The Business Guide to Credit Management. Jim Sherlock, a Fellow of the Institute of Export, is a full-time trainer and consultant in international trade, with extensive experience in the UK export manufacturing sector.
- Author(s)Jim Sherlock,Jonathan Reuvid
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.