All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a synthesis of the current approaches toward an integration of international trade and climate change, with a view to fostering potential improvements in policies and institutions affecting these. A number of pragmatic measures are proposed with reference to the WTO and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) regimes, which are expected to contribute toward enhanced climate change governance, as well as promoting international trade.
- Author BiographyThe author has published several books and papers on climate change, trade and sustainable development; he teaches at Edward Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, USA. Among the book publications are. The Architecture of Green Economic Policies (Heidelberg: Springer, 2010), International Environmental Law and Economics (Oxford: Blackwell, 2001), The World Trade Organization and the Environment (London: Macmillan, 2000), Sustainable Development: Economic and Policy (Oxford: Blackwell, 2000).
- Author(s)Pinninti Krishna Rao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight117 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.