CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, yet complete study of the theory of international trade and foreign lending. The author discusses two of the major models used to discuss trade: the Theory of Comparative Advantage, and the Heckscher-Ohlin model. Conlly presents empirical tests of both theories, and then moves on to discuss, gains from trade and protectionist vs. free trade arguments and applies the basic trade model to international lending.
- Author Biographynnolly /f Michael /i B.
- Author(s)Michael B. Connolly
- Date of Publication15/05/1985
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.