All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary transnational criminals take advantage of globalization, trade liberalization, and emerging new techlogies to commit a diverse range of crimes. By moving money, goods, services, and people instantaneously they are able to serve purposes of pure ecomic gain or political violence. This book examines the rise of international ecomic crime and recent strategies to combat it in the United States and abroad. Focusing on the role of international relations, it draws from case studies in a diverse range of criminality from money laundering to tax evasion. Newly revised and expanded, the second edition of International White Collar Crime incorporates recent developments and updated case studies. New chapters on environmental crimes and securities enforcement under the Dodd-Frank Act continue to make it an essential tool for practicing business, law, and law enforcement.
- Author BiographyBruce Zagaris is a partner with the law firm of Berliner, Corcoran and Rowe, LLP, Washington, DC. A regular consultant to corporations, national governments, and international organizations, he has handled numerous white collar cases involving tax, money laundering, and corruption as part of his private practice. He is co-editor of International Handbook on Drug Control (1992) and International Criminal Law: Cases and Materials, 4th edition (2013), and founder and editor of the journal International Enforcement Law Reporter.
- Author(s)Bruce Zagaris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight1290 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.