All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionInternational and Comparative Human Resource Management offers students a clear and contemporary introduction to issues in managing the human aspects of international organisations. International Human Resource Management (IHRM) has grown in significance as a field of study over the past decade, due to the internationalisation of business, freedom of movement of labour and capital, and international regulation of employment matters. This new book takes a fresh and distinctive approach, combining analysis of international HR policy and practice with detailed exposition of contexts and systems of HR in a selection of developed and developing countries.
- Author BiographyGraham Hollinshead is Reader in International Human Resource Management at the University of Hertfordshire. He teaches International and Comparative Human Resource Management, and Employment Systems. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD) (2006). His major research interests relate to organizational transformation in post-socialist societies, critical perspectives on management knowledge transfer from West to East and cross- cultural issues in joint ventures. He has been engaged as a consultant by the German assistance agency, the GTZ, and the UN sponsored European Center for Peace and Development (ECPD) in programmes designed to upgrade management capacities in Serbia. He is also a member of the International Faculty at Copenhagen Business School, being responsible for Masters and Undergraduate Programmes in International Human Resource Management.
- Author(s)Graham Hollinshead
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.