All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionPapers presented at a conference held at Universit'at Mainz on May 22, 2009.
- Author BiographyDr. Holger Preuss is a Professor of Sport Economics and Sport Sociology at the Institute of Sport Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, Media, and Sports, at Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany. Karsten Liese worked as a Scientific Assistant at the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz and for the National Olympic Academy of Germany. He currently works as the Federal Adviser in charge of the Sports Committee for the CDU/CSU Faction at the German Parliament.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight202 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byHolger Preuss,Karsten Liese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.