All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the latest and full-range government data, Internationalization of the RMB: 2013 Annual Report is a firsthand look at China's current RMB policy and goals for full Renminbi (RMB) convertibility in the near-future. The work of International Monetary Institute (IMI), this book provides a clear picture of the RMB Internationalization Index (RII), offers recommendations and insights into the direction of China's currency reform, and explains the Triffin Dilemma and its connection to China's path for full internationalization of the RMB. Internationalization of the RMB: 2013 Annual Report is the first book to examine the history of China's drive for RMB internationalization as well as the current status of RMB convertibility.
- Author BiographyEstablished in 2009, the International Monetary Institute is a non-profit academic institution affiliated with the School of Finance of Renmin University and the China Financial Policy Research Center. Aiming to build a world-class monetary financial think-tank focusing on the study of international financial theory and policy, the Institute is dedicated to cutting-edge theoretical research on the internationalization of RMB, reform of the monetary system, and other macro-financial policies.
- Author(s)International Monetary Institute
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1300 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.