All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other books on the subject, Internet Anyances assumes readers already possess a working kwledge of the Internet. By fully recognizing the experience level of today's Internet culture, author Preston Galla is able to cut immediately to the chase and t waste time on the more obvious points. Internet Anyances, therefore, is a quick read that presents succinct solutions for the many glitches that still populate the Internet experience.
- Author BiographyPreston Gralla, the author of more than 20 books, is also a freelance journalist and columnist. He has written for major national newspapers and magazines, including PC Magazine, Computerworld, the Los Angeles Times, the Dallas Morning News (where he was the technology columnist), USA Today and several others. A well-known technology expert, Preston has also appeared on many TV and radio programs and networks, including CNN, MSNBC and NPR. In addition, he's won a number of awards for his writing, including for Best Feature in a Computer Magazine from the Computer Press Association. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Preston Gralla
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/02/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.