All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis text was designed to provide everything you need to kw about creating a steady income from the Internet. Over the past 10 years Mr. Berg has developed a system that utilizes web sites with pay per click ads, affiliate ads, e-books and more, to create a steady inflow of paychecks from the web. Whether you have an existing brick and mortar business and just want to supplement your cash flow, want to work from home or plan on publishing a new website, This book will show you how to create internet income. This text includes a wide variety of topics and ideas for web based profit centers. The majority of this text is devoted to those who want to develop a income producing website or make an existing website more profitable. Please be advised this text does t contain any get rich quick schemes. You will have to do some work up front, but the end result can be monthly checks and deposits from a variety of sources to enhance or possibly replace your current income. Most people who have a steady 9-5 job never realize the true income producing potential of the internet. You do t have to be a web site designer or graphic artist to succeed. All you have to have is a little ambition and set aside a few hours each week to develop your website and associated profit centers.
- Author BiographyDaniel Berg worked in the SCUBA industry for over twenty years. He owned and operated Aqua Explorers Inc. a wholesale distribution company. Mr. Berg has authored over a dozen shipwreck and diving related books and was the host and producer of the award winning Dive Wreck Valley TV series. Over the past ten years he has constantly expanded and refined on a variety of internet profit centers. Mr. Berg has now complied all of his tricks of the trade into this realistic how to guide. He shows readers how he has and continues to create internet income and how you can do the same.
- Author(s)Daniel Berg
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.