Internet Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice by Richard Mayer, Fiona Ellis-Chadwick, Kevin Johnston, Dave Chaffey (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $335.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by tbmango
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet has revolutionised marketing practice, connecting potential customers to businesses in a way never before possible. Today, with online audiences spending more time using price comparison sites, search engines and social networks, this text explains how marketers can find new and engaging ways of getting their message across. Now in its fourth edition, Internet Marketing provides comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of the web to meet their marketing goals. Edited by Dave Chaffey, one of Europe's top thinkers in this area, Internet Marketing links marketing theory with case studies on cutting edge companies such as Dell, eBay and Facebook, to help students to understand digital marketing in the real world. In this major update, you will learn best practice in applying digital media channels such as affiliate marketing, online PR and search engine marketing, with each chapter containing a new 'Digital Marketing in Practice' interview. This text comes with a wealth of online resources to be found at www.pearsoned.co.uk/chaffey with links to video material on YouTube and FT.com. The site also comes with multiple choice questions for every chapter and antated weblinks, providing a rich learning experience. Chaffey builds upon what is already the 'first stop' for anyone wanting to get to grips with Internet and Digital marketing. Using a systematic approach, introducing strategy, implementation and then practical examples, this edition provides an essential roadmap of the issues and opportunities of this rapidly evolving discipline. Ian Harris, Digital Marketer (BSc, PhD) Dave Chaffey succeeds, where most marketing texts fail, in producing a book which is as relevant to marketing managers as it is to marketing students. The content is up-to-date, interesting, and easy to read, making it very accessible. Dave Chaffey is in a unique position to write this book, having established himself as a leading UK internet consultant, blogger and author. Dr Ruth Rettie Senior Lecturer, Kingston University He has done it again! His book is excellent, t only for me, but first of all for my students on nearly every level for learning the basics about Internet Marketing. His book is relevant all over the world. Dave Chaffey is a master at making a difficult topic easy and very interesting. So thank you! Dr Ellen Hertzberg Hedmark University College, Norway and Bangkok University, Graduate School, Thailand Dave Chaffey writes absolutely the best textbooks I have ever read on this topic. His publications and website represent for me a very valuable professional support tool and a true benchmark on cutting edge e-marketing invation. Dave is really paving the way to the future of the e-marketing body of kwledge. Prof. Ivo Pezzuto, Principal Management Consultant and Senior Professor of Marketing and Strategy Swiss Management Center
- Author BiographyDave Chaffey (www.davechaffey.com) is an Internet marketing trainer and consultant for Marketing Insights Limited. He is a lecturer on e-marketing courses at Cranfield and Warwick Universities and the Institute of Direct Marketing. Dave has been recognised by the CIM as one of the 50 marketing 'gurus' worldwide who have shaped the future of marketing. Fiona Ellis-Chadwick is a lecturer in Marketing at the Business School at Loughborough University and is a member of the Marketing and Retailing Research Group. Her work has been published in Journal of Business Research, International Journal of Retail Distribution and Management, European Journal of Marketing, Internet Research, and Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. Richard Mayer is a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Derby, where he is the programme manager for CIM qualifications. He is also the Director of his own Marketing Training Company, specialising in Strategic Marketing, Business to Business Marketing and Marketing Communications. Kevin Johnston is a Senior Lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University, specialising in marketing, strategy and e-commerce. He previously lectured at the University of Derby, where he created one of the UK's first e-commerce degree programmes.
- Author(s)Dave Chaffey,Fiona Ellis-Chadwick,Kevin Johnston,Richard Mayer
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date16/07/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1332 g
- Width195 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.