All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding new strategic approaches is provided by examining how the online world is being exploited by organisations in sectors of a modern ecomy such retailing, healthcare and the public sector in terms of creating new forms of competitive advantage as a consequence of the advent of mobile techlogy and online social networks.
- Author BiographyPrior to entering academia, Professor Ian Chaston worked in advertising and brand management. Having joined Plymouth University's Business School, UK, he was involved in researching the provision of Government-funded training programmes for entrepreneurial businesses in both the UK and overseas. As an Adjunct Professor at the University of Auckland, his research interests include entrepreneurship, marketing and public sector management.
- Author(s)Ian Chaston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.