All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionJust say to piles of sticky tes with your passwords and logins![BB1] A timely and valuable resource in the Age of the Hacker. This essential tebook maintains your personal and financial safety. Record the necessarily complex passwords and user log-in names required to thwart hackers. This time- and headache-saving logbook has numerous tabbed alphabetical pages to make looking up a website address-and its corresponding log-in(s) and password(s)-easy to manage. It fits within a purse or briefcase, if you need to take it with you. Each entry has multiple locations to te new/changing log-ins or passwords, some tes about creating user names and passwords, Internet safety tips, locations to record software and hardware license numbers, home and business network settings, and more. For the ultimate in online safety, follow these tips: -- Forget the dictionary. -- Never use the same password twice. -- The longer your password, the longer it will take to crack. -- Just jam on your keyboard to create an entirely random password. -- Store your password off the computer. With this book, create and keep unique and difficult passwords and log-in names with ease!
- Author BiographyBillie Brownell spent many years in the corporate world of marketing, advertising, and publishing from Scripps-Howard to PC World magazine to the largest ad agency in the Southeast to Cool Springs Press. She now balances (or, tries to balance) being an editor, writer (as a co-author of Garden Rules, The Snappy Synopsis for the Modern Gardener ), aspiring author of children's books, and gardener with her passion of riding horses. She knows how to cut to the chase in order to fit it all in, although this is partly due to arising at 5 a.m - or sooner! In addition to taking care of her horse Keillor (named for Garrison Keillor), Billie volunteers at a therapeutic riding facility and serves as the self-nominated social cruise director for all who will allow it. You can find Billie on Facebook and sometimes on Twitter. Or, you can just look in the phone book and call her.
- PublisherCool Springs Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Springs Press
- Weight159 g
- Width102 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementBotanical ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.