Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionInternet Research Annual offers a selection of the best work presented at the first three conferences of the Association of Internet Researchers, and provides a useful overview of the cutting-edge in Internet studies. Established scholars and new researchers address issues such as communities on/off line, the Internet as a methodological tool and space for research, and the places, politics, and policies of the Internet, creating a volume that comprehensively covers the field of Internet research. Also included are a brief history of the organization, a list of previously published papers from the conferences, and works by several of the keyte speakers including Phil Agre, Barbara Warnick, Bill Dutton, Sheizaf Rafaeli, Susan Herring, Robin Mansell, and much more.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Mia Consalvo is Assistant Professor at the School of Telecommunications at Ohio University. Nancy Baym is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Kansas. Jeremy Hunsinger manages the Center for Digital Discourse and Culture and is a Ph.D. candidate in science and technology studies at Virginia Tech. Klaus Bruhn Jensen is Professor of Film and Media Studies at the University of Copenhagen. John Logie is Assistant Professor in the Department of Rhetoric at the University of Minnesota. Monica Murero is Project Leader and Senior Researcher at the International Institute of Infonomics at the University of Maastricht. Leslie Regan Shade is Associate Professor at Concordia University in Montreal.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill., tables and graphs
- Weight410 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJeremy Hunsinger,Klaus Bruhn Jensen,Mia Consalvo,Nancy K. Baym
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.