Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will show parents the hidden dangers online that pose a great threat to both their kids and the parents themselves. Inside this book you will learn why most kids are at risk to online predators, why parents are at risk to identity theft, the one activity kids do online that is costing parents thousands of dollars in lawsuits, and many more hidden dangers that one has ever revealed to parents who have kids using the Internet. This book is written with the busy parent in mind that doesn't understand much about the computer except how to turn one on and use the Internet. If you have kids that use the Internet then this book is t an option for you, it is a necessity.
- Author BiographyDan Ivancic is a professional Web developer and Internet marketing expert who spends 40 - 60 hours a week on the Internet, marketing and maintaining websites. He is the founder and editor of InternetSecurityForParents.com, a website devoted to educating parents about the dangers facing parents and their families on the Internet. Dan is a Microsoft Certified Professional as well as a Microsoft Certi-fied Database Administrator. Dan has attended various Internet security conferences put on by other leading experts in the field including the F.B.I.
- Author(s)Dan Ivancic
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.