All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe 50+ group is the fastest growing segment of Internet users. Internet for Seniors in easy steps will help you take your place in this evolution, so that you can discover the opportunities and the benefits of the Internet. It introduces you to the latest software Internet Explorer 7 as used in Windows Vista. The emphasis is on the tasks that you want to carry out over the Internet, rather than the techlogy and equipment used. Activities discussed include searching the Internet, solving puzzles and quizzes, playing games of skill such as chess and bridge, planning vacations, exploring arts and crafts, researching your family tree, publishing web sites and blogs, receiving RSS feeds, and keeping in touch with family and friends. The book helps make sure that all your Internet experiences will be safe, enjoyable and useful. The Internet is t just for students and business, it is there for everyone. Internet for Seniors in easy steps with its larger type and clear presentation, will help you enjoy it to the full.
- Author(s)Michael Price,Sue Price
- PublisherIn Easy Steps Limited
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleIn Easy Steps
- Place of PublicationSoutham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIn Easy Steps Limited
- Content Note200 full colour photographs, screen shots and images.
- Weight400 g
- Width186 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.