All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoor interpersonal relationship skills are among the chief complaints about ministers. It is crucial that ministers be able to relate to their congregations, to the lay leaders, and to their own families in service to God. This collection of essays is devoted to helping ministers nurture healthy relationships, including their relationships with themselves. Topics include improving communication skills, being assertive, developing listening skills, making decisions, and learning forgiveness. Firmly based in Scripture, this is an indispensable guide for beginners or for those navigating troubled waters.
- Author BiographyJeanine Bozeman is a licensed, clinical social worker who organises conferences for couples, youth, and family enrichment in Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Argile Smith is the chair of the Division of Pastoral Ministries and the director of communications at the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Noteillus
- Weight446 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byArgile Smith,Jeanine Cannon Bozeman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.