All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThrough case studies, practical activities, and common sense explanations, this book shows that interpersonal sensitivity must be developed if a school is going to succeed.
- Author(s)Harry Crenshaw,John Hoyle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye On Education, Inc
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.