All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your organization's productivity with the power of trust! Interpersonal Trust is crucial to achieving high performance within any organization. This complete training program is packed with the information and tools necessary to get your organization running effectively and efficiently. Learn the five essential trust-enhancing behaviors: Sharing relevant information Reducing controls Allowing for mutual influence Clarify mutual expectations Meeting expectations What you need to run Organizational Trust Survey Computation Diskette: A PC or Macintosh computer with Microsoft Excel version 5.0 or later. Facilitator's Guide You'll learn how to develop the behaviors that result in increased trust between individuals. The Facilitator's Guide also includes instructions on how to administer, score and interpret each of the three surveys to ensure maximum results. Interpersonal Trust Survey (ITS) Individuals use this self-assessment to discover their own opinions about interpersonal trust. Participants will become aware of the behaviors necessary to build and maintain interpersonal trust. Interpersonal Trust Survey-Observer This survey assesses how others see a specific individual's trust-related behaviors. Participants can compare how others view their behavior with how they themselves perceive their own level of trust. Organizational Trust Survey (OTS) Scores from the OTS can be used to measure your employees' opinions of the level of trust within your organization. You can then take the necessary steps to improve the degree of trust within your organization. Discover the potential of interpersonal trust and watch your organization soar ahead of the competition!
- Author(s)Guy L. De Furia
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight120 g
- Width244 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.