All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtensively revised and updated, this new edition, as in previous editions, emphasizes the point that the most important part of learning how to interpret unkwn mass spectra is to practice interpreting mass spectra. The book aims at correlating ion dissociation mecanisms on a much broader scale, with the emphasis on basic attributes such as ionization energies, proton affinities and bond dissociation energies. The authors also tried to show how these mechanisms are applicable to the unimolecular dissociations of ions formed by any ionization method, including the new methods for obtaining mass spectra of large molecules.
- Author(s)Fred W. McLafferty
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/07/1993
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Weight670 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Revised byFrantisek Turecek
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.