All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together invative research and approaches for blended learning using digital techlogiy in interpreter education for signed and spoken languages. Volume editors Suzanne Ehrlich and Jemina Napier call upon the expertise of twenty-one experts to report on the current techlogy used to provide digital enhancements to interpreter education in six countries. This study focuses on the techlogy itself rather than how techlogy enhances curriculum, delivery, or resources.
- Author BiographySuzanne Ehrlich is assistant professor and director of the Signed Language Interpreting Program at the University of Cincinnati. Jemina Napier is professor and chair of intercultural communication in the Department of Languages and Intercultural Studies at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- Series TitleInterpreter Education Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note26 figures, 23 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJemina Napier,Suzanne Ehrlich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.