All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive, state-of-the-art training is the cornerstone of this popular guide that shows users how to create professional-quality engineering drawings that can be interpreted with precision in today's techlogy-based industries. Clearly the most flexible, user-friendly book of its kind on the market, the seventh edition offers unsurpassed coverage of the theory and practical applications individuals need to communicate technical concepts in an international marketplace. All material is developed around the latest ASME drawing standards, helping readers keep pace with the dynamic changes in the field of engineering graphics.
- Author BiographyJay D. Helsel has worked more than 35 years in education, having served as a professor of applied engineering and technology courses, chairperson of the Department of Applied Engineering and Technology, and Vice President for Administration and Finance at California University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Helsel has had extensive experience teaching mechanical drafting at both the secondary and post-secondary levels and has worked in industry as well. He holds an undergraduate degree from California University of Pennsylvania, a master's degree from the Pennsylvania State University, and a doctoral degree from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Helsel is now a full-time writer and has authored publications such as Engineering Drawing and Design, Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing, Programmed Blueprint Reading, Computer-Aided Engineering Drawing, and Mechanical Drawing: Board and CAD Techniques, as well as various workbooks and other ancillary products associated with the above publications. Cecil H. Jensen took an early retirement from teaching to devote his full time to technical writing. He held the position of Technical Director at the McLaughlin Collegiate and Vocational Institute, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, and has more than twenty-seven years of teaching experience in mechanical drafting. He was an active member of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Committee on Technical Drawings. Mr. Jensen has represented Canada at international (ISO) conferences on engineering drawing standards, which took place in Oslo, Norway and Paris, France. He also represented Canada on the ANSI Y14.5M Committee on Dimensioning and Tolerancing. He is the successful author of numerous texts including Engineering Drawing and Design, Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing for Engineering and Manufacturing Technology, Computer-Aided Engineering Drawing, and Home Planning and Design. Before he began teaching, Mr. Jensen spent several years in industrial design. He also supervised the evening courses in Oshawa and was responsible for teaching selected courses for General Motors Corporation apprentices.
- Author(s)Cecil H. Jensen,Jay Helsel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1095 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.