All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe legacy of antifascist partisan, Auschwitz survivor, and author Primo Levi continues to drive exciting interdisciplinary scholarship. The contributions to this intellectually rich, tightly organized volume - from many of the world's foremost Levi scholars - show a remarkable breadth across fields as varied as ethics, memory, and media studies.
- Author BiographyMinna Vuohelainen is Senior Lecturer in English Literature and MA Program Leader at Edge Hill University, England. She holds a BSc in International History from the London School of Economics, an MA in English from King's College London, and a PhD in English from Birkbeck, University of London. She is the author of Richard Marsh (2015) and of many articles in English Studies, the Journal of Literature and Science, and Victorian Periodicals Review, and has also produced scholarly editions of novels and short fiction. Her current research focuses on print culture, spatiality, the gothic, and the literature of conflict. Arthur Chapman is Senior Lecturer in History Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, England.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleItalian & Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byArthur Chapman,Minna Vuohelainen
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.