All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterprofessional collaboration in the health and social care services has become a commanding force, spear-headed by the Government's modernisation programme to improve partnership. Interprofessional Collaboration highlights the benefits and factors arising from working together for patients, service users and carers through a review of theoretical models illustrated by relevant examples. Discussion of topical problems being faced by practitioners, managers, and policy-makers in the health and social care sector covers: *Policy issues from various interprofessional angles, including the place of management, ethical issues and techlogy *The application of policy to practice in working together across professions, sectors and communities, giving an overview of teamwork, new primary care policies, interprofessional agendas for family support and mental health, and users' and carers' perspectives on collaboration in practice *Policy and practice in learning together, including theoretical challenges and developments internationally. Relevant for all those that have an interest in matters of health, social care, welfare and caring, Interprofessional Collaboration provides comprehensive coverage on interprofessional education and policy in the UK and abroad.
- Author BiographyAudrey Leathard is Visiting Professor of the Interprofessional Studies, South Bank University, London and author of Going Interprofessional.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAudrey Leathard
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.