All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganisations in the social, health and human services sectors employ a range of professionals to provide dynamic and quality service and care to people across the lifespan. Interprofessional Ethics recognises that multidisciplinary teams exist in many health, government and community-based workplaces. It explores the ethical frameworks, policies and procedures of professional practice, in order to equip readers with the kwledge and skills to work within collaborative teams, and to better understand and consider the perspectives, approaches and values of others. Each chapter features reflection points, learning objectives, links to further readings and reflections from practitioners on their professional experiences. As the professional practice context becomes more complex and concerned with risk management, there is an increasing need for practitioners to be skilled in ethical decision making. Interprofessional Ethics provides a sound introduction to moral philosophy and ethical theory, professional regulation, ethical decision-making, activism, e-Professionalism, and personal and professional responsibilities.
- Author BiographyDonna McAuliffe is Associate Professor, School of Human Services and Social Work at Griffith University, Queensland.
- Author(s)Donna McAuliffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.