All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Interrogating (Hi)stories, Audrey Lingley uses a critical constructivist perspective to problematize the absence of the spiritual dimension of human growth from pedagogical models that emphasize responsiveness to developmental psychology. The book investigates this conspicuous absence through critical historiographical research; it is a critical interrogation of the tacit understandings that guide education in general and middle grades reform in particular. The author offers practical, classroom-based implications and culturally respectful language for educators who believe spirituality is a legitimate aspect of human growth and learning in a public school setting.
- Author BiographyAudrey Lingley, EdD, has worked as a social studies classroom teacher, curriculum developer, and middle school administrator since 1995. Currently, she is Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Graduate School of Education at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Audrey Lingley
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCritical Qualitative Research
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note0
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.