Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIntersectional Pedagogy explores best practices for effective teaching and learning about intersections of identity as informed by intersectional theory. Formatted in three easy-to-follow sections, this collection explores the pedagogy of intersectionality to address lived experiences that result from privileged and oppressed identities. After an initial overview of intersectional foundations and theory, the collection offers classroom strategies and approaches for teaching and learning about intersectionality and social justice. With contributions from scholars in education, psychology, sociology and women's studies, Intersectional Pedagogy include a range of disciplinary perspectives and evidence-based pedagogy.
- Author BiographyKim A. Case, Ph.D. is a Professor of Psychology, Director of the Applied Social Issues graduate program, Director of Undergraduate Psychology, and the Faculty Mentoring Program Chair at the University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston, Texas, USA. She is Fellow of the American Psychological Association and Fellow of the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKim A. Case
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.