All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIntersectional Pedagogy explores best practices for effective teaching and learning about intersections of identity as informed by intersectional theory. Formatted in three easy-to-follow sections, this collection explores the pedagogy of intersectionality to address lived experiences that result from privileged and oppressed identities. After an initial overview of intersectional foundations and theory, the collection offers classroom strategies and approaches for teaching and learning about intersectionality and social justice. With contributions from scholars in education, psychology, sociology and women's studies, Intersectional Pedagogy include a range of disciplinary perspectives and evidence-based pedagogy.
- Author BiographyKim A. Case, Ph.D. is a Professor of Psychology, Director of the Applied Social Issues graduate program, Director of Undergraduate Psychology, and the Faculty Mentoring Program Chair at the University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston, Texas, USA. She is Fellow of the American Psychological Association and Fellow of the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight396 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKim A. Case
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.