Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMost texts on electromagnetic theory follow the classical approach of steady state solutions of Maxwell's equations. In Interstellar Propagation of Electromagnetic Signals, the authors, H. Harmuth and K. Lukin, point out the deficiencies in Maxwell's theory and present an exciting new way of obtaining transient or signals solutions. This book can be used by researchers, graduate students and scientists in the areas of physics, astrophysics, astromy and electromagnetic theory or electromagnetics.
- Author(s)Henning F. Harmuth,Konstantin Lukin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.