All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Robin Cook returns with ather ripped-from-the- headlines thriller, as New York City medical detective Jack Stapleton investigates the promises-and deadly risks-of alternative medicine and is led deep into the heart of a religious conspiracy...
- Author Biography<b>Robin Cook, M.D., </b> is the author of more than thirty books and is credited with popularizing the medical thriller with his wildly successful first novel, <i>Coma</i>. He divides his time among Florida, New Hampshire, and Boston. His most recent novels include <i>Host</i>, <i>Cell</i>, and <i>Nano</i>.
- Author(s)Robin Cook
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight268 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.