All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe care of pain patients often requires a specialized kwledge base and skill set that goes beyond that of the general management of patients. Interventional Pain Medicine provides comprehensive, point-of-care information for providers of pain therapies in a portable, easy-to-navigate format. With continued advances made on interventions available to treat pain, this book offers up-to-date details and instructions on procedural techniques as well as concise yet informative discussions on anatomy, indications, preparation, and complications. Chapters are clustered into six different sections for easy review: Introduction, Cervical Spinal Injections, Lumbar Spinal Injections, Pelvic and Sacral Injections, Sympathetic Blocks, and Advanced Neuromodulation Interventions. A perfect resource for residents and fellows as well as a ready reference for practitioners, this book thoroughly covers the field of interventional management of pain patients.
- Author BiographyAnita Gupta, DO, PharmD, is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width206 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnita Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.