All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope of this book covers the many possible approaches to working with bereaved children. The contributors draw on their wide-ranging experience of working with bereaved children in a many different contexts to examine: methods, such as dramatherapy and play therapy various settings, such as working in schools, hospitals and residential environments group and individual work working with adolescents. The breadth of the contributors' backgrounds- among them are psychologists, social workers, teachers, play therapists and an actress -brings to light the benefits of their differing approaches.
- Author BiographySince 1988, Susan C Smith and Sister Margaret Pennellshave developed a bereavement group programme and have run bereavement groups for children and adolescents.
- Author(s)Margaret Pennells,Sue Smith
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteindexes
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.