All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSurvey data are used in many disciplines including Social Sciences, Ecomics and Psychology. Interviewers' behaviour might affect the quality of such data. This book presents the results of new research on interviewers' motivation and behaviour. It contains a substantial number of contributions that address deviant behaviour, methods for assessing the impact of such behaviour on data quality and tools for detecting faked interviews. Further chapters discuss methods for preventing undesirable interviewer effects. Apart from specific methodological contributions, the chapters of the book also provide a unique collection of examples of deviant behaviour and its detection - a topic t overly present in literature despite its substantial prevalence in survey field work. The volume includes 13 peer reviewed papers presented at an international workshop in Rauischholzhausen in October 2011.
- Author BiographyPeter Winker is professor of statistics and econometrics at the University Giessen. Natalja Menold is a senior researcher at the Center for Survey Design & Methodology at the GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences in Mannheim. Rolf Porst was a senior researcher at the Center for Survey Design & Methodology at the GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences in Mannheim until he retired in 2012.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSchriften Zur Empirischen Wirtschaftsforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNatalja Menold,Peter Winker,Rolf Porst
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.