Interviewing: Principles and Practices: Principles and Practices by Charles J. Stewart, William B. Cash (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $351.44+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionInterviewing: Principles and Practices, the most widely used text for the interviewing course, continues to reflect the growing sophistication with which interviewing is being approached, incorporating the ever-expanding body of research in all types of interview settings, recent communication theory, and the importance of equal opportunity laws on interviewing practices. It provides the most thorough treatment of the basics of interviewing, including the complex interpersonal communication process, types and uses of questions, and the structuring of interviews from opening to closing. Instructors and students can w access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect[registered] is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following: SmartBook[registered] - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content; access to your instructor's homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, tes, reminders, and other important files for the course; progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement; and, the option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Stewart is the former Margaret Church Distinguished Professor of Communication at Purdue University where he taught from 1961 to 2009. He taught undergraduate courses in interviewing and persuasion and graduate courses in such areas as persuasion and social movements, apologetic rhetoric, and extremist rhetoric on the Internet. He received the Charles B. Murphy Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching from Purdue University and the Donald H. Ecroyd Award for outstanding Teaching in Higher Education from the National Communication Association. He has written articles, chapters, and books on interviewing, persuasion, and social movements. He has been a consultant with organizations such as the Internal Revenue Service, the American Electric Power Company, Libby Foods, the Indiana University School of Dentistry, and the United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters. He is currently a Court Appointed Special Advocate for children (CASA). William B. Cash received his Ph.D. from Purdue University in 1972. He is currently an Associate Professor of Communication at National-Louis University in Evanston, Illinois.
- Author(s)Charles J. Stewart,William B. Cash
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight646 g
- Width218 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.