All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores the relationships between the emotional and material, engaging with and developing the debates surrounding the emotional and material labour involved in producing and reproducing domestic and intimate spaces. The contributions examine the geographies and spaces of consumption in international and local-global spheres.
- Author BiographyEmma-Jayne Abbots, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK. Katherine Appleford, Kingston University, UK. Colin Creighton, University of Hull, UK. Rachel Hurdley, Cardiff University, UK. Sian Lincoln, Liverpool John Moores University, UK. C. Laura Lovin, London South Bank University, UK. Julie Seymour, Hull York Medical School, UK. Emma Waight, University of Southampton, UK. Sarah Wilson, University of Stirling, UK. Sophie Woodward, University of Manchester, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEmma Casey,Yvette Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.