All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2013 Colorado Prize for Poetry Intimacy is a series of experimental poems that play with, resist, and ackwledge complicity with received concepts of intimacy that circulate in this media-centric age. Undertaking an expansive understanding of the word intimacy, each poem contains a word or set of words that modifies the un, uncovering the attending, associative and often contradictory obligations that arise in our relations with one ather.
- Author BiographyCatherine Imbriglio is the author of Parts of the Mass (Burning Deck), which received the 2008 Norma Farber First Book Award from the Poetry Society of America. Her poetry has appeared in American Letters & Commentary, Aufgabe, Conjunctions, Denver Quarterly, Epoch, First Intensity, New American Writing, No: A Journal of the Arts, Pleiades, Petri Press, Tarpaulin Sky, Web Conjunctions, and elsewhere. A selection of her poetry was anthologized in The Iowa Anthology of New American Poetries, ed. Reginald Shepherd (University of Iowa Press, 2004). She was the 2011 recipient of the Rhode Island State Council on the Arts' fellowship award in poetry. She teaches in the Nonfiction Writing Program at Brown University.
- Author(s)Catherine Imbriglio
- PublisherCenter for Literary Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter for Literary Publishing
- Weight187 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.