All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first text to fully capture the excitement of today's research findings on couples, Intimate Relationships answers fascinating questions: How do relationships work? Why are they so hard sometimes? What are the principles that guide them? How can we use what we kw to make them better?
- Author BiographyThomas N. Bradbury earned his BA in psychobiology from Hamilton College, his MA in general psychology from Wake Forest University, and his PhD in clinical psychology from the University of Illinois. Each year he teaches a large undergraduate class and small honors seminar on intimate relationships. In 2000, he was awarded the Distinguished Teaching Award from the UCLA Department of Psychology. Benjamin R. Karney earned his BA in psychology from Harvard University and his MA and PhD in social psychology from UCLA. Ben has received numerous awards for his teaching, including a Distinguished Teaching Award from the UCLA Department of Psychology in 2011. He teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in intimate relationships.
- Author(s)Benjamin R. Karney,Thomas N. Bradbury
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.