All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn exhilarating, powerful story from the bestselling author of The River. Some stories take generations to unfold. Gabriel Clarke has The River in his blood: The River that he loved as a child. The River that took his father, John. The River he feared, fled ...and has come back to w. Jacob Fielding owes the last twenty years of his life to John Clarke-the stranger who drowned saving him and his brother from their own boyish recklessness. Since that day, Jacob's gratitude has extended to everyone around him ...especially Gabriel, that brave man's son. But while the death of John Clarke became a powerful force for good in Jacob, it has been an unshakable source of darkness in ather man. When gratitude and guilt meet at the River, two decades after that fateful day, Gabriel finds himself face-to-face with a stark choice for his own future: anger or forgiveness, hatred or love, death or life. So much more than an allegory, Into the Canyon will inspire you to love deeply, forgive extravagantly, and live large.
- Author BiographyMichael Neale is a best-selling author and Dove Award-winning songwriter. His songs have been recorded by artists such as Michael W. Smith, Natalie Grant, Rebecca St. James, and Todd Agnew. Michael leads worship and teaches at conferences nationwide. In between travels, he serves as a worship leader at Christ Fellowship Church in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, where he lives with his wife, Leah, and their children, Micah, Maisie, and Wyatt. Twitter: @mwneale Facebook: MichaelNealeOfficial
- Author(s)Michael Neale
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.