All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're in the wilderness by a disabled car or downed aeroplane, enjoy trips into the open country or are on the run, you can learn to meet basic survival needs (food, water, fire, shelter) and improvise amenities. This invative book describes ingenious contraptions made from scrounged materials and primitive weapons, traps and alarms designed to slow down an aggressor.
- Author(s)Dale Martin
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1989
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.