Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionNobody in the town of Wyvern knew exactly where the knight, Zindel, had come from. He just appeared one day, sixteen years before, and had quickly become one of King Xavier's favorite knights. When a neighboring village declares war against Wyvern, the King has choice but to send Zindel to the front lines of the battle. However, when the King's daughter, Princess Mabli, falls ill with a strange sickness he must bring Zindel back from the front lines so that he can send him in search of the one thing that will save her life, the Staff of Enchantment. Zindel assembles an unlikely crew to venture with him into the Realm of the Faeries to search for the artifact that was stolen from the princess. But, as their journey progresses, they get more than they bargained for as the secrets of Zindel's past start coming to the surface. In addition, the mysteries of the Realm of the Faeries make it seem highly unlikely that any of them will make it back to Wyvern in time to save her, if ever. Will their journey end before their task is completed?
- Author BiographyM. J. Baxter is a fan of adventure and romance. She still has all her high school notebooks filled with endless adventures and romance that she spent countless hours jotting down in her free time. She lives in Florida with her husband. This is her first published novel.
- Author(s)M. J. Baxter
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.