CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn one book, the practitioner can obtain a solid foundation in the field of endoscopy as practiced by neurosurgeons. Included is a review of the physics and instrumentation of neuroendoscopic systems, comprehensive coverage of the anatomy upon which neuroendoscopic procedures are performed, and illustrations and text describing how endoscopic surgery can be used as an alternative to traditional surgery for such complex procedures as hematoma evacuation, abscess, and third ventriculocisterstomies. Avoiding and managing frequently encountered complications are thoroughly discussed. Intracranial Endoscopic Neurosurgery contains: -The physics of neuroendoscopic systems and the instrumentation -Neuroendoscopes and instruments -Access to the ventricular system -Anatomy for neurosurgical endoscopic procedures -The use of endoscopes for shunt placement -Third ventriculostomy -Neuroendoscopic treatment of arachid cysts -Endoscopic removal of colloid cysts -Endoscopic management of complex hydrocephalus -Endoscopy-Assisted craniotomy and microsurgery -Endoscopic transspheidal resection of stellar lesions -And much more!
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.