All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and compares the most commonly used techniques for numerical and mathematical analysis of spatial relationships of artefact distribution on archaeological sites. Methods discussed include k-means analysis, unconstrained clustering, correspondence analysis, and local density analysis.
- Author(s)H.P. Blankholm
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/1991
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight995 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.