All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIntraveus Therapy is a concise, accessible guide to the basic theory and practice of IV therapy. It focuses on elementary principles, avoiding more specialist practice, in order to enable students and newly qualified nurses to effectively manage patients undergoing IV treatment. It contains essential information in an accessible form. It presents the evidence base for best practice. It also focuses on safe practice and patient care, managing risk and avoiding complications. It includes guidelines on drug administration and handling, fluid and blood transfusions. It explores the advantages and disadvantages of veus access devices. Other books in the Essential Clinical Skills for Nurses series are: Monitoring the Critically Ill Patient by P. Jevon and B. Ewens (063205803X) and ECGs for Nurses by P. Jevon (0632058021).
- Author BiographyTeresa Finlay is a Senior Lecturer in Autonomous Health Care Practice at Oxford Brookes University, Oxford.
- Author(s)Teresa Finlay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEssential Clinical Skills for Nurses
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width125 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.