All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is beauty, and what is truth? These are some of the questions which aesthetics tries to answer. In our everyday life, we talk about the 'aesthetics' of an artwork or a piece of design. But aesthetics goes beyond the simple experience of art. It is also a branch of philosophy concerned with the whole nature of experience itself, explored through our perceptions, feelings and emotions.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kul-Want is Course Director of the MA in Fine Art at Byam Shaw School of Art, London. Piero is an illustrator, artist and graphic designer whose work has twice been included in the Royal College of Art in London. He has illustrated many Introducing titles.
- Author(s)Christopher Kul-Want
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.