All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, children are taught to represent equations as graphs and to use the graph as a source of solution for the equation. The book covers linear and quadratic graphs. The book is published with a CD of the worksheets to enable teachers to print them out and use them in class. This book concentrates on patterns in tables and encourages the children to start to look for what is the 'same' in their patterns. They will start to think algebraically and have fun developing their number work.
- Author BiographyDr Graham Lawler is a teacher with over twenty years' experience, including as head of mathematics. He has acted as a consultant on mathematical education for both the BBC and Channel 4. And is the author of BBC Bitesize Maths and broadcasts regularly on radio as 'Mr Educator'
- Author(s)Dr. Graham Lawler
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleIntroducing Algebra
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAber Publishing
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byJames Craig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.